The Apricus solar water heater design uses evacuated tube and heat pipe technology, providing high efficiency solar thermal conversion. Apricus solar collector is certified to international standards, we sell in more than 30 countries worldwide.1. Certified to international standards2. Continuously improved design3. Professional manufacturer Product Description solar collector, evacuated tube & heat pipe, solar renewable energy Apricus advantages1. Solar Keymark, SRCC, AS/NZS 2712, AS3688:2005 Watermark, ISO 9001:2008, IMPMO USEC
2. Provide excellent and quick response after-sales service3. Professional technical support Product overviewApricus AP range of evacuated tube solar collectors are suitable for both residential and commercial applications. The design of the AP solar collector is a culmination of nearly 10 years of feedback from installers and solar professional all over the world and aims to meet their requirements with the followingBelow are the key features of the Apricus Solar Collector design.
1. Internationally certified product
2. Reliable, efficient, twin-glass evacuated tubes
3. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
4. Easy plug-in installation
5. Maintenance Free
6. Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
7. Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
8. All stainless steel frame (439 grade SS)
9. Black or Silver aluminium casing
10. Stable solar conversion throughout the day (tubes passively track the sun)
11. The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
12. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
13. Comprehensive 10 year limited warrantySolar Collector OperationStep 1: The absorber coating on the inner glass tube absorbs sunlight and converts it into heat.
Step 2: Steam forms inside heat pipe which transfers heat rapidly up to the manifold.
Step 3: A pump circulates water or heat transfer fluid through the header pipe, carrying heat back to the
storage tank. Gradually throughout the day the tank is heated up.