The Apricus solar water heater design uses evacuated tube and heat pipe technology, providing high efficiency solar thermal conversion. Apricus solar collector is certified to international standards, we sell in more than 30 countries worldwide.Below are the key features of the Apricus Solar Collector design.
1. Internationally certified product
2. Reliable, efficient, twin-glass evacuated tubes
3. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
4. Easy plug-in installation
5. Maintenance Free
6. Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
7. Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
8. All stainless steel frame (439 grade SS)
9. Black or Silver aluminium casing
10. Stable solar conversion throughout the day (tubes passively track the sun)
11. The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
12. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
13. Comprehensive 10 year limited warrantyProject Support
Solar thermal systems must be designed to meet the needs of the application and consider many factors in order to work reliably and efficiently. In addition to offering quality solar thermal collectors and balance of system components, Apricus also offers expert system design support.
Project support can be tailored to meet the needs of the project and also the experience level of the system designer and installation teams.
Examples of services Apricus provides are:
1. Solar system Sizing;
2. Pump sizing;
3. Pipe sizing;
4. Storage tank sizing;
5. Solar collector & piping layout drawing;
6. Third party software system simulation report;
7. On site system installation guide & training etc.
Systems sizing can involve a simple calculation of the approximate number of collectors through to complete, highly accuracy model using the Polysun software packing considering the environmental data for the location of the installation.