- Model NO.: ETC-30
- Structure: Separate Type
- Interior Material: Copper
- Composition: Collector
- Dimensions (Lxwxh): 2005 X 2195 X136 mm
- Gross Area: 4.4 M2
- Fluid Capacity: 790 Ml
- Stagnation Temperature: 228oc
- Transport Package: Pallet, Cartons, and Special Steel Pallet for LCL
- HS Code: 84199010
- Max. Capacity: >200L
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, Solar Keymark, SRCC, AS/NZS2712
- Aperture Area: 2.84 M2
- Gross Dry Weight: Gross Dry Weight
- Max Operating Pressure: 800 Kpa
- Trademark: Apricus
- Origin: China
solar water heater,Solar collector, evacuated tube & heat pipe, solar renewable energy
Apricus Solar Water Heater advantages
1. Solar Keymark, SRCC, AS/NZS 2712 certified
2. Provide excellent and quick response after-sales serviceC
3. Professional technical support
How it Works
The AP solar collector comprises three main parts:
Evacuated Tube (ET)
Absorbs solar energy and converts it to usable heat. Vacuum between the two glass layers insulates against heat loss.
Heat Pipe (HP)
Copper vacuum pipe that transfers the heat from within the ET up to the manifold.
Insulated box containing the copper header pipe. The header is pair of contoured copper pipes with dry connect sockets that the heat pipes plug into.
Strong and easy to install with various options to match different mounting methods.
Step 1: The absorber coating on the inner glass tube absorbs sunlight and converts it into heat.
Step 2: Steam forms inside heat pipe which transfers heat rapidly up to the manifold.
Step 3: A pump circulates water or heat transfer fluid through the header pipe, carrying heat back to the
storage tank. Gradually throughout the day the tank is heated up.