- Model NO.: ETC-20
- Structure: Separate Type
- Interior Material: Enamel
- Composition: Collector
- Peak Power Output: 1342W/4579BTU
- Aperture Area: 1.89m2/ 20.4FT2
- Absorber Area: 1.76m2/18.9FT2
- Flow Rate: 1.4lpm(Max 15lpm)
- Transport Package: Pallet/Cartons/Special Steel Pallet for LCL
- Origin: China
- Max. Capacity: >200L
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Glass Vacuum Tube
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, Solar Keymark, SRCC, AS/NZS2712, Iampo Usec
- Max Operating Pressure: 800kpa
- Gross Area: 3m2/ 32.3FT2
- Gross Dry Weight: 63.5kg/139.7lb
- Trademark: Apricus
- Specification: Solar Keymark, SRCC, AS/NZS2712, IAMPO USEC
- HS Code: 84191900
Evacuated tube solar collector, solar energy, heat pipe, pressurized tank, solar hot water.
Overall Length 2005mm / 78.9"
Overall Height 136mm / 5.4" (manifold + standard frame)
Overall Width 1636mm / 58.9"
Gross Dry Weight 63.5kg / 139.7lb
Fluid Capacity 550ml / 18.6floz
How to order (please refer to Solar Collector Component Group):
*1 x 20 tube manifold kit
*2 x boxes of evacuated tubes
Part #BOX ET/HP-10/10
*Replacement tube packages available
Part #BOX ET/HP-12/10
Part #BOX ET-10
The Apricus evacuated tube technology is a highly efficient, reliable solution suitable for the diverse conditions of the Australian climate.
Manufactured in line with ISO9001: 2000 quality management requirements, and meeting SRCC, AS2712, IAMPO USEC, AS/NZS2712,AS3688:2005 Watermark and Solar keymark requirements. Apricus collectors are a quality choice for your home or commercial application.